Wednesday, August 23, 2017

August 23, 2017

Phil Beaver works to establish opinion when the-objective-truth has not been discovered. He seeks to refine his opinion by listening when people share experiences and observations. The comment box below invites readers to write.
Note 1:  I often dash words in phrases in order to express and preserve an idea. For example, frank-objectivity represents the idea of candidly expressing the-objective-truth despite possible error. In other words, a person expresses his “belief,” knowing he or she could be in error. People may collaboratively approach the-objective-truth.
 
 Note 2: It is important to note "civic" refers to citizens who collaborate for the people more than for the city.
 
A personal paraphrase of the preamble by & for Phil Beaver:  Willing people in our state routinely, voluntarily collaborate for comprehensive safety and security: continuity (for self, children, grandchildren & beyond), integrity (both fidelity and wholeness),  justice (freedom-from oppression), defense (prevent or constrain harm), prosperity (acquire the liberty-to pursue choices), privacy (responsibly discover & pursue personal goals), lawfulness (obey the law and reform injustices); and to preserve and cultivate the rule of law for the USA’s service to the people in their states.
 
Composing their own paraphrase, citizens may consider the actual preamble and perceive whether they are willing or dissident toward the preamble.  


Today’s thought, G.E. Dean (Malachi 3:8, CJB)
Can a person rob God? Yet you rob me. But you ask, ‘How have we robbed you?’ In tenths and voluntary contributions.”

Dean says “The tithe, a tenth, belongs to God. Don’t robe God.”

What a bargain! I do not subscribe.

BREC and BRAF more empire builders? (theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/opinion/letters/article_229ba428-8688-11e7-acf9-0b0972410d49.html)

To Thomas Winn Thomas, trust me, I am empathetic with your point. I recall you expressed it before.

We each have purposes according to our unique journeys.

In the perhaps four non-fiction writing courses I took and in the daily advice from my closest friends, the message is: Write for your audience
.

My objection is: The message I express, the audience does not want to read, so I cannot take responsibility for their use/rejection of my writing.

Therefore, I write the message and trust the audience to glean from it whatever makes sense to them. Also, I maintain a blog, cipbr.blogspot.com, where readers can search for topics I addressed in order to review points that were meaningless on first pass.

My message is that Abraham Lincoln was correct when, in his first inaugural address he said, “ultimate justice” may come from willing people but not from theism or government.

A second, perhaps more important message is from my interpretation of my comprehension of Ralph Waldo Emerson’s writing: Human beings have the psychological power to discern and practice fidelity. Uninformed as each infant may be, he or she has the unique potential to cultivate fidelity during every decade of their lives. When fidelity becomes their private intention, they have discovered their person.

It would be impossible for me to arrive at such thoughts if I were writing for the audience.

 
Other forums 

quora.com/Are-men-actually-needed-in-modern-society-Excluding-the-reason-of-reproduction/ 

Men are needed to the extent that women want them. If a couple have a child, the father is needed as much as the child wants him.
  

Phil Beaver does not “know” the-indisputable-facts. He trusts and is committed to the-objective-truth of which most is undiscovered and some is understood. He is agent for A Civic People of the United States, a Louisiana, education non-profit corporation. See online at promotethepreamble.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment