Thursday, September 17, 2026

Proposing the U.S. motto, “We Commit to Diligent Humility”

 

The comment box below invites readers to comment.

Phil Beaver seeks to collaborate on the ineluctable truth. Ineluctable means:  Not to be assailed, avoided, broken, changed, escaped, mystified, neglected, obfuscated, rationalized, resisted, revoked, or voided. Some people erroneously imagine limiting the ineluctable truth, for example, trying to change it.

"Civic" refers to citizens who collaborate for individual happiness with civic integrity more than for the city, state, nation, or society. Civic citizens neither initiate nor accommodate harm to or from anyone. Civic citizens are reliably responsible to the good rather than the bad in connections and transactions.


Consider writing a personal paraphrase of the preamble, which offers fellow citizens mutual appreciation:  For discussion, I convert the preamble’s predicate phrases to nouns and paraphrase its proposal as follows:: We, the civic faction in the United-States-republic collaborate to improve 6 public practices: integrity, justice, safety, strength, prosperity, and responsibility --- “in order to” motivate good behavior “to ourselves and our Posterity”. I want to improve my interpretation by listening-to and considering other citizens and their interpretations yet would preserve the original, 1787 text, unless it is amended by the civic-people.

It seems the Supreme Court occasionally refers to it, and no one with status has challenged whether or not the preamble is a legal statement. The fact that it changed this independent country from a confederation of states to a union of states deliberately managed by appreciative fellow citizens convinces me the preamble is legal. Equity in opportunity and outcome is shared by the faction who collaborate for statutory justice, We the People of the United States.

Every citizen has equal opportunity to either trust-in and collaborate-on the goals stated in the preamble or be dissident to the agreement. I think 2/3 of citizens try somewhat to use the preamble but many do not articulate commitment to the goals. However, it seems less than 2/3 understand that “posterity” implies grandchildren to both born Americans and legal immigrants. Congressional freedom of religion, which fellow citizens have no means to constrain, oppresses freedom to develop integrity. This can be remedied by changing the First Amendment from “prohibiting” to “promoting”.

Selected theme from this month

Proposing the U.S. motto, “We Commit to Diligent Humility”

Congress’s 70-year-old motto is “In God We Trust”. Citizens who want the court to remove this burdensome prayer are told it’s only ceremonial. However, some citizens trust goodness.

Both Genesis 1 and the United States republic, established with ratification of the Bill of Rights on December 15, 1791, hold humankind for order on earth. Order demands goodness to constrain badness and annihilate evil.

Religions guide individuals to never repeat a mistake. People say it’s human to err. However, the individual may observe and record mistakes others make and not repeat human error. Thus, the mandate is for humankind not to err. To pursue perfection, humankind may and can keep accurate, precise, and deep journals of wrongs done, in order to change, or avoid, or resist the action that caused harm.

Balancing individual and collective good may and can motivate goodness.

#USpreambler,#acivicpeople,#goodnesswhich

News

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/live-now-hhs-advisory-council-meets-on-parkinsons-research-and-care-6073692

The research may not be complete without including progressive supranuclear-palsy. That is, inclusion of PSP may reach variables that are essential to understanding Parkinson's research yet unintentionally omitted.

#USpreambler,#acivicpeople,#goodnesswhich

Opinion

https://www.theepochtimes.com/opinion/what-does-socialism-actually-deliver-6060202

“Socialism . . . believes that humans possess all the answers and that a divine presence doesn’t play a role in human affairs.”

This strawman argument is the Achilles heel to religious thinking.

Genesis 1:26-27 NKJV informs listeners that the consequences of choice hold humankind in charge of order on earth: bad behavior begs bad consequences. In Matthew 18:18, Yeshua the Galilean political philosopher affirms that the human choice does not get divine correction.

The laws of physics and its progeny (chemistry, biology, psychology, mathematics, economy) inform humankind that choice requires a person to earn the necessities of living. The person who does not work may eat the food a bureaucrat offers him or her.

#USpreambler,#acivicpeople,#goodwhich

Quora

https://www.quora.com/Does-having-a-good-intention-make-an-action-moral?

Good intentions are necessary to choosing goodness. However, the human being often does not know the good. Among humankind, civic citizens pursue good-which-motivates-goodness, borrowing words from our daughter, Rebekah.

An unknown power constrains the consequences of human choices to act. Frequently good intentions result in unexpectedly bad consequences. So far, most individuals err by naming that power’s source “God” or other doctrinal entity and thereby miss the opportunity to be humble the power itself: to review past consequences, in order to change, or avoid, or resist bad choices.

Most people miss the adage:  Don’t repeat a mistake. Many think the rule applies to them alone, so they claim the right to make mistakes. However, the responsibility, authority, and power (RAP) to choose goodness is granted to humankind for order on earth. Order is not grounded in error. Only Homo sapiens has the intellectual power to order life on earth.

When most individuals accept RAP and mutually pursue good which motivates goodness, the competition to construct a God-mystery that might usurp the power that constrains consequences of human choice might cease.

Then, humankind might focus, at last, on good which motivates goodness that constrains badness and annihilates evil.

Substack

https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/p/august-12-2026

Unfortunately, the Richardson team cannot imagine they are being manipulated by a collaboration of enemies against the United States republic. Groups that come to mind include Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam, the many sects of Liberation Theology, and the EU’s hatred for America’s independence. Mindlessly the team surveys recent instances of TDS in the media, unaware that they overlook their own ADS: America derangement syndrome. Here’s a review for today.

Andrew Howard of Politico, at age 20 helped promote Trump-impeachment over Ukraine phone conversation.

Margie Cullen of the USA Today in 2018 was a hurdler at Berkley.

Dr. Jonathan Reiner may be family friend to Liz Cheney. TDS cost her congressional seat; some allow religion defeat personal life. Reiner opposes the United States republic, calling it a democracy; what pitiable shame his ADS begs.

Humbled by the reality that Iran is too weak to bully the Middle East, Trump humor expressed, “Praise be to Allah!”

David Rothkopf expresses seasoned-stupidity, describing Trump “hiding from the Iranians in a catering truck”.

The gang, “Daniella Cheslow, Nahal Toosi, Phelim Kine, and Giselle Ruhiyyih Ewing of Politico” has collective weight without credibility.

Zaha Hassan of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace told the journalists: “It’s really a Trump personal enterprise.”

Liza Donnelly stupidly blames Trump for stray assassination-bullets that kill innocent people.

Dan Lamothe and Cat Zakrzewski of the Washington Post pretend they could better choose the few who to join Trump in an emergency trip from Turkey.

Natalie Oliverio of Military Times pretends that military service could be managed so there is no risk to soldiers.

Jonathan O’Connell and Sarah Blaskey of the Washington Post pretend to know the value and cost of White-House changes. Scott MacFarlane of MacFarlane News proudly calls them “Trump’s vanity projects” then stupidly cites “the last year of Joe Biden’s presidency”, as though aliens weren’t running the office.

Wes Siler of Wes Siler’s Newsletter reported Democrats “are launching an investigation into possible insider trading over Trump’s 90% reduction of the national monuments” as though Democrats own a shred of reliability.

Democrats report Trump support for viable energy as padding the pockets of domestic energy-entrepreneurs, as though the Biden had not funneled money to China for minerals-depleting “renewables”.

Sarah Davis of The Hill opined “Mike Lindell . . . is refusing to concede”, despite pitiful
Ted Lieu pillow talk.

If I were a member of the media, I’d ask Richardson not to cite my work, so as to lessen attracting public pity.

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/jason.khoo.1650, Sept 10

I like words my daughter used to improve my work: pursue good which motivates goodness.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1425428192796882 , Sept 9

The writer of Ecclesiastes 3 may have advocated time to hate.
I do not think Yeshua, the Galilean who, 2000 years ago promoted goodness, ever advocated hate.
Contemporaries who said he did (John 15:18-26, Luke 14:26) not listen to him.
Zealous to win the messiah debate, promoters of Yeshua as the Hebrew messiah except providing blood to atone all believers, hid Yeshua the person --- the advocate for good that motivates goodness (thank you, Rebekah for the brief phrase and thought).

https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=loraine%20kayser , Aug 25

This beautiful cartoon makes me feel very very very sad -- sorry for myself; alone, with no one who would like to comfort my angst: religion IS evil and believers can't possibly reform competitive churches.
The worst is the Pauline churches, which hide Yeshua's influence for people to pursue perfect personal goodness before dying.
For a glimpse of what I am saying, see Genesis 1:26-27, Psalm 82:6-7, and Matthew 5:48. There's much much more.
But arrogant-entrepreneur-Paul and his churches buried Yeshua under mysterious one-time-sacrificial-blood for believers.
The horror. The horror.

https://www.facebook.com/missy.munch.marr , Aug 25

We, the civic faction, are celebrating your lives for you. Congratulations!

https://www.facebook.com/james.finney.9469 , Aug 25

People who pay bureaucrats to feed their children have no say in what their children eat. Likewise, when the bureaucrats don't publish the school supply list, the children end up reporting their parents to the bureaucrats, because homelife is not in compliance.

Heather Cox Richardson seems to favor beyond social democracy or Marxist liberation theology to Communism. I write opinion, because I don't know the ineluctable truth.

Does James Finney know and teach the meaning of "ineluctable"? Does he use it as an adjective with "truth"?

. . . July 9 re Bannon

To Henry Sieg, Aug 24

I'm 83 and ashamed that I spent 75 years trying to find a church that would accommodate my curiosity-and-trust: Whatever-constrains-the-consequences-of-human-choice knows the options I am considering yet will not correct me.
At last, on November 2, 2025, I became unchurched and realize now that my little boy made but did not accept that decision when I was about 10 years old.
The little boy in me seems more reliable than any church I ever considered, and the churches cover several cultures.
People who value churches may and can reform them so that they do not pit a person against their own civic integrity.
Everyone knows life dependent on mystery is not worth living: might as well cut to the afterdeath. My remedy is to accept the mystery without attempting to impose doctrine on it, in order to practice good which motivates goodness on earth.
Thank you, Henry, for inspiring me to share. I do not know the ineluctable truth.

(1) Facebook , Aug 23

My shipbuilder friend, I admit that I am an idiot (to your recorded voice).
I use AI almost daily. For example, to explain Cynthia's mystery, I wrote to AI: The moon is more influential to human evolution than the sun.
The response did not impose either swear words or violence on me.
I celebrate being unchurched after 75 years of trying there to find good which motivates goodness.

https://www.facebook.com/douglas.moreman/posts/10242041004056642, Aug 23

Loraine Kayser Thank you. Few people react to my thinking and even fewer express understanding.
Appreciating life is the key to my "darkness".
I tell the image in the mirror, "See, even you want appreciation."

https://www.facebook.com/gregoryfrey1 , Aug 23


Another Psalm 82 (and Mathew 5:48) goddess -- like our 2 daughters and Cynthia.

https://www.facebook.com/margo.frey/, Aug 22

Caitlin, like all responsibly aware individuals, is a goddess on her journey to death, pursuing her perfect person.
Psalm 82:6-7, NKMV, "I said, 'You are gods. . . But you shall die like [human beings].'"
It is affirmed by Yeshua the Galilean in Matthew 5:48 CJB.
Again,

Margo Tilley Frey Thank you for sharing; I apologize for poor writing. The point is that Yeshua's Matthew 5:48 instruction. "be perfect", influences Caitlin (and other aware individuals) to think she CAN approach perfection of herself before death, as suggested in Psalm 82.

I considered changing the word "is" to "seems" so as not to seem judgmental. However, in keeping my sentence, I focused on "goddess" and "[Caitlin] pursuing perfect person". Death distinguishes the responsibly aware individuals from the Lord. I therefore chose "is" rather than "seems".

If that's dark, I don't know how to remedy it. I think Psalm 82 affirms my thoughts yet is not responsible for them. I wrote about our son Stephen Boyd being a god facing death soon after his tragic death at age 19.

I feel the same way about our daughters, Holly and Rebekah. Each is a goddess pursuing, until death, her perfect person. My eulogy as widower was "to the Ineluctable Cynthia, who reflected Psalm 82."

Of course, I write opinion, because I do not know the ineluctable truth. "Ineluctable" means, together, not to be changed, avoided, or resisted.

https://www.facebook.com/ali.dadgar.3 , Sept 15

The backbone of the United States republic, ratified on December 15, 1791 with 14 states.

Aug 15

We hope the little boys in the minds of these adolescents are striking them on par with Mark Twain's metaphor in "The Facts Concerning the Recent Carnival of Crime in Connecticut", 1876.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1539180090587160/ , Aug 15

I appreciate everyone who speaks plainly about civic issues.

I don't think isolated truths can be imposed on the people. The civic faction knows the passives, dissidents, rebels, spirituals, radicals, criminals, and wickeds look to good that motivates good behavior, including annihilation of the evil perpetrators.

All the bad types know that swearing does not motivate goodness, and they look to the civic faction to discourage swearing.

https://www.facebook.com/mick.kassem , Aug 15

An exercise at a park bench, intended to keep me from knives for hip replacement, is teaching me that I can stand on one leg without yoga.
It seems that with intentional management, the body can renew its parts without allowing knives.

https://www.facebook.com/luc.vanmuylem.7 , Aug 15

I think President Trump, by sharing his thoughts is expressing humility to the office of Commander-in-Chief to the United States republic.

North of the Strait of Hormuz (SH), which is international water, is the sea of Iran. South of the SH is the Sea of Oman. Iran has for decades attempted to claim control of SH.

If the United States declares the SH a territory, it will be up to the states of the world to apply the military force to make the US relent. Since the US is the champion of humankind, the world will not side with Iran, a theocracy and state in name only.

Europeans have not the diligent humility to accept ineluctable power. "Ineluctable" means, together, not to be changed, avoided, or resisted. Consequently, EUs suffer United States Republic Derangement Syndrome (USRDS), which for now is manifest as Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS will pass. But USRDS will persist among un-civic people.

I write only my thoughts, without claiming anyone I know suffers USRDS. I know some Europeans who seem to appreciate Americans. I could be wrong.

Again,
Maybe the Senator from Montana can communicate with EUs, but I doubt it.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2247042242714255



 

Aug 13 response to Mick Kassem

I think the United States republic. 235 years-old this Dec 15, is kept by the civic faction: those who accept the intentions stated in the preamble to the Constitution, “to ourselves and our Posterity”. The civic faction is engaged for life and afterlife rather than for afterdeath to the soul.

             Civic citizens encourage dissidents and rebels to help prevent harm; influence religious fellows to be humble toward whatever-constrains-the-consequences-of-choice, even as believers pursue religion; help constrain criminals; oppose wickedness and violence; and aid eradication of evil. Not everyone participates in civic citizenship, and privacy is paramount, as long as there is no harm to or from anyone.

Freedom of speech allows non-civic citizens to expose their dissident intentions and invite the appropriate restraint. Evil judges can be impeached.

https://www.facebook.com/fred.masterton , Aug 13

Fred, EY spun off Albemarle in 1994, so your work from 1992 to 1998, I don't think was representative of Ethyl Corporation. I started there in 1966 as a summer intern, having paid for my college (UTK) as a co-op student working for DuPont's nylon research center in Chattanooga TN.
I observed at EY policies like DuPont's regarding unsafe conditions and unsafe practices. When I interviewed for permanent employment, the other 5 offers had no chance. I am so glad I chose EY and enjoyed 35 years' driving only 6 miles to the BR airport for flights often taking us to far away places.
Albemarle wanted to, but could not reach the EY, world-class management.
Over the decades, some bosses wanted to fire me, because UTK had instilled in me that my obligation to the ChE faculty as of 1966 expected me to not allow anything I helped place into operations blow up and injure people and property.
When a boss lost faith in me, EY moved me to a new assignment; I like to think they had big-picture data about me.
Thank you for the time you spend meaningfully sharing, then and now.

https://www.facebook.com/bill.beard.984, Aug 13

What amazes me is that a retired PhD chemist could not care less about the pity his interests attract. I'm glad I don't know such people.

https://www.facebook.com/melanieyanyan.zamora, Aug 30

Cynthia taught me that women want life to be fun. She expressed the truth plainly while I was hiding. I think I'm better now. But she is gone.

Aug 16

I agree with your opinion, Mel. And I would add:
Neither politicians nor preachers want is to accept that "politics" is a soft substitute for "power". People who say, "I don't get involved in politics" don't realize they have yielded their responsibility, authority, and power to pursue their personal and family goodness.
I say to politicians and priests: Just as you have no standing in my pursuit of my life, you have no authority over either my vote or my diligent humility toward whatever constrains the consequences of human choice.
I pursue goodness and therefore am acutely aware when you attempt to influence badness. Most of all, I pursue the humility to recognize and stop my error and not repeat it.

Aug 11

I prefer tentative appreciation, simply that the other party is a civic human being. I hope they verify that they are civic. "Civic" means living so as to mutually preserve each other's opportunity to choose good actions.
If not, I react accordingly. When I observe either crime or evil, I report it to first responders. When I observe diligent humility, I feel respect and may express it or simply observe, in order to learn.
I'm glad I reached age 83 and can write things I experienced.

https://www.facebook.com/christine.arnold1, Aug 25

I think appreciation is stronger than love. See my post today at https://promotethepreamble.blogspot.com/.

Aug 11

I propose to change the United States republic's motto from 1956's "In God We Trust" to "We Commit to Diligent Humility". I'm trying to order 100 t-shirts with that statement and plan to give them to people in town who want one.
I already ordered another design that says "In g-d We Trust". I will present both options to people who take interest.
Perhaps the freight train will be deflected by human order on earth (proffered in Genesis 1:26-27 and so far unaccepted).

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2330003767817572 , Aug 10

Ship builder and teacher, I really like your reference to the good master and am thinking of it as the master of perfect goodness.
The good master, in Genesis 1:26-27 NKJV (written long before Yahweh and much later, Yeshua of Galilee, lived), informs us we are in charge of order to ourselves, our families, our communities, our state, our nation, and the earth.
Children don't want their parents to swear and show it with a frown and in other ways. If the parent swears, it's likely they'll convince their children to swear. Thereby, the parent's grandchildren will swear according to their own limits.

https://www.facebook.com/phil.beaver.52/, Sept 3

Continuing thoughts from my Aug 6 post, I realized I want to reform theism's attempt to constrain the mind of humankind by imposing beliefs. I prefer non-belief that empowers responsible independence with humility and humor.

Genesis 1:26-27 informs that the consequences of choice demand responsible independence on earth. In varying degrees --- from civic integrity to evil --- individual and collective Homo sapiens may and can accept the responsibility, authority, and power (RAP) to pursue order. “Civic” means mutual living to preserve each person’s opportunity to discover, choose, and practice goodness before they die.

Not every person is civic. Some insist on civility: conformance to competitive traditions. Some others embrace badness.

Heretofore, I have viewed Genesis 1:26-27 literally; that is, as an edict from Sumerian kings representing gods then transliterated into competitive monotheism by primitive Semitic-speaking people who fled Sumer.

However, this morning I perceive Genesis-1 as 5500 year-old recognition of RAP.

But, for the past 3700 years, Judeo-Arabic competition has suppressed RAP, recently using 1900 years of Messianic-Jewish debate. Therein, the dominant belief is that Yeshua is the promised Jewish Messiah and the anointed king. Yeshua, the Galilean political philosopher, urged goodness.

Paul’s Trinity obscures the executed Yeshua. Paul constructed Christ’s blood for redemption of believers, whether Jew or pagan. Christ dominates the competition, obscuring Yeshua’s influence to goodness.

I think modern recognition of the time spans, 1800 years from polytheism to competitive monotheism, another 1800 years to Pauline Trinitarians, and 1900 years without Pauline Christ’s second coming unlocks evidence that RAP to goodness expressed in the Hebrew Bible is bemused by the so-called “New Testament”.

Our best hope is that the civic faction accepts both Genesis-1 RAP and Yeshua’s ancient influence to goodness.

I am on a new, a theism (without theism) path. That is, I place my trust in responsible independence rather than theism. Theism is competitive speculation about god.

Responsible independence requires acceptance-of and humility-toward whatever constrains the consequences of human choice -- so far, a mystery, but seemingly physics and its progeny, such as economics.

Updated on 9/3/2026

Aug 25 and on X

I think civic believers will reform the Pauline churches. See today’s post at promotethepreamble.blogspot.com/ .

#USpreambler,#acivicpeople,#goodnesswhich

Whitehouse

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/, Sept 16

Dear Mr. President:

Re: I suggest that the United States republic, almost 235 years old, intends the action, “We Commit to Diligent Humility”, or better, rather than the dependency expressed in the motto, “In God We Trust”. Please effect this change, by Executive Order.

Fox News proclaims the Cross yet is flummoxed by the sudden success of the Muslim Brotherhood. The brotherhood uses socialism to obfuscate religious war, exacerbated by Congress’s ceremonial claim to divine dependency; the pledge is a prayer. During the Cold War, the U.S. Congress passed a joint resolution declaring “In God We Trust” to be the official national motto of the United States.

 

Congress unconstitutionally enacted the US motto on July 30, 1956, only 70 years ago. The religious organization, Knights of Columbus, was a proponent. History shows that boasts like, “My God will destroy your God”, excite the enemy. Reliable appeal to goodness is more effective, and you, Sir, controversially advocate to the people good which motivates goodness.

 

My recent appeals to you to presidentially change the motto then let Congress react seems more urgent in light of rising global hatred for competitive-monotheism’s 4000 year-old squabble over sacrificial blood.

 

About 3900 years ago, a primitive, Semitic-speaking tribe left Mesopotamian Ur, in order to seek relief from human-killing to obtain blood to sacrifice to idols. The tribe eventually settled in Canaan, using animal blood to sacrifice in monotheism. Later, a branch became Israel then dispersed. An Israeli faction predicted that a future king and priest would unite 12 tribes in monotheistic obedience.

 

An Israeli in Galilee, Yeshua, born 2000 years ago, advocated goodness rather than blood sacrifice. Yeshua influenced contemporaries to pursue good which motivates goodness. Advocates for Israel’s kingdom opposed Yeshua’s goodness-influence, so persuaded civil authorities to execute him. From 33 CE until 120 CE, fake news created variations that promote Yeshua as the one-time blood-sacrifice to redeem believers during the afterdeath. The afterdeath-construct bemuses lifetime pursuit of goodness.

 

Humankind does not forever accept fake news. Competitive monotheism motivated some Europeans to risk settling America’s new world. Jamestown was founded in 1607.

 

In 1787, the framers proposed the United States republic. They resisted human conflict by not advocating blood sacrifice or any other religious construct. Upholding 1787 intentions, Congress negotiated then ratified a Bill of Rights, on December 15, 1791. Amendment I, prevents Congress from establishing religion.

 

However, when, in 1956, Congress enacted the motto, “In God We Trust”, they unconstitutionally established monotheistic pride rather than humble goodness. Courts claim the motto is ceremonial. In practice it divides people: blood-sacrifice-monotheists versus others. The civic faction, defined by the preamble to the Constitution, wants goodness, which you, Sir, polemically lead. “Civic” means mutually pursuing each other’s opportunity to choose goodness.

 

After 2000 years with no second coming of Yeshua, some civic people regard blood sacrifice with disdain. Some long for Yeshua’s influence to goodness. A few accept that something constrains the consequences of human choice.

The civic harm of blood-sacrifice-doctrine is obvious to enough fellow citizens, who, in desperate resistance, create crazy movements like DEI, DSA, and domestic violence. The Muslim Brotherhood violently uses the collective dissidents and rebels. The global Caliphate is excited.

 

You, Sir, may and can stop the blood-sacrifice-suppression of civic goodness and motivate religious reform. Civic believers can convince their religions that goodness is better than doctrine; constraint-acceptance is better than error-repetition; order facilitates development of wisdom. Religious leaders may and can, at last, be relieved of hypocrisy and quickly reform to the people’s pursuit of goodness, trusting the source of life (perhaps God) with the afterdeath, that vast time after body and mind cease.

I am shipping to you, Sir, two each of my motto t-shirts, perhaps for you and the First Lady to wear together. The shirt that reads, “In g-d We Trust”, invites discussion of “good”, or “God”, or both. It is obsoleted by my proposal for our country, “We Commit to Diligent Humility”. I will prepare an explanation of the local references on the back side of each t-shirt, in case someone inquires.

May you have every success in the mid-term elections, in the war with Iran, and in reforming religious establishment in the United States republic, all for the sake of humankind.

 

Sincerely,

 

Phillip Beaver

Aug 17

 

Dear Mr. President:

Re: motto for the United States republic: We Commit to Diligent Humility, or better

Sir, I hope this idea has reached you and the faith office is working on it respecting the war in Iran. I want to present a chemical engineer’s view about Middle-Eastern history, then apply it to the so called “social democrat” domestic attack in America.

A few issues are especially important to people who are not descendants of Semitic-speaking competitors including Hebrew-speakers, Arab-speakers, and opponents from 4000 year-old to 1900 year-old Middle Eastern cultures. An Arab-speaking Semitic branch developed Islam 1600 years ago. Non-Abrahamic descendants, such as Farsi-speaking Iranians, suffer 3 competitive monotheisms.

Briefly, the history features polytheisms, competitive monotheisms, and non-theology, consequences of primitive and ancient Homo sapiens development. Key points in four major cultures follow:

1.    Non-Semitic Sumerian kings committed civil-subjects to serve polytheism while ordering life on earth, as reported in Genesis 1:26-27. Dissidents suffered. Humans who accept responsibility, authority, and power to order life on earth constitute the first major culture.

a.    Occasionally humans were sacrificed to serve deceased royalty.

b.    Infrequently a subject was sacrificed to protect the king from threat.

2.    A Semitic-speaking tribe left Sumer to resist human, ceremonial sacrifice yet continued blood-sacrifice for human atonement, killing animals and birds.

3.    A branch developed Aramaic and Hebrew in constructing their monotheistic being, who promised peace to their people, provided they behave according to covenant.

a.    The tribe never achieved obedience.

b.    Later, a branch from that culture predicted restoring a temple in Jerusalem for functions including ceremonial blood sacrifice.

4.    Before that, an ancient Semitic-speaking patriarch, living in Syria, Abram, had 2 mates who each had a son;

a.    The first son joined with Arab-speaking Semites, who were skilled in warfare.

i.    Modern animal sacrifice commemorates relief from murder-threat to the son.

ii.    Perhaps 40 generations later, Muhammad proposed justice to everyone who submits to an Arab monotheism.

b.    The second son, whose son (Abram’s grandson) had 4 mates, begot 12 sons.

i.    Each great-grandson headed a tribe of Israel; the second major culture.

ii.    Ten generations later, Israel offered peace to nations who accommodate them.

1.    Later, they predicted an anointed king who would bring victory and peace.

iii.    22 generations later, Yeshua of Galilee influenced peace to all who hear him.

1.    Messianic Jews, a tiny branch, viewed Yeshua’s execution as a one-time sacrifice to humans, including pagans, who hear him.

2.    Pauline churches developed The Trinity as monotheism. Competition among Pauline-church commentary constitutes the third major culture.

3.    They assigned to Yeshua a title, “Anointed One” or “Christ”.

a.    363 years ago, Europeans obscured Yeshua’s person, as “Jesus”, an entity constructed by Paul and subsequent commentary.

c.     1400 years ago, Muhammad gave Yeshua the name Isa, as an element of the fourth major culture.

5.    Chronologically, about 64 generations after Yeshua, George Washington, in 1783, led Americans to create a unique republic with implied intentions to fulfill Genesis 1:26-27: humankind orders life on earth. The United States republic, in 1791, restored the first major culture, Sumerian politics, except utilizing 5500 years’ experience.

6.    About 12 generations later, President Donald J. Trump practices diligent humility to pursue good which motivates goodness to every person on earth.

 

Civic people pursue religion or not without making war. The three cultures -- Jews, Pauline churches or “Christians”, and Muslims, owe it to humankind to terminate 4 millennia of religious conflict that was created by ancient Semitic-speaking peoples. On the other hand, diverse believers today ought not accept false admonitions from the past, just as modern people ought not accept responsibility for past slavery.

Replacing the United States republic’s motto with “We Commit to Diligent Humility” would have foreign and domestic impacts. Worldwide, it would disarm religious wars, like the Iran war. Domestically, it would de-fang the European sponsored Black Brotherhood in collaboration with the Nation of Islam, liberation theologies, Marxism, and anti-capitalism, which attempts to overthrow the United States republic. It should happen as soon as you decide.

Recalling your wonderful humor at the October 2016 Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner, I envision you, Sir, calmly addressing the fake clergy. They keep wicked governments empowered to ruin believer’s lives. On the other hand, I learned from a believer today, because I had, at my home, a 1-1/4” socket wrench and ½” driver. After he tightened the part on his truck, he returned my wrench and said, “Thank the Lord”. I like that sound of civic appreciation for good outcomes and would never dictate how a person expresses it.

My appreciation for your actions, Sir, will not end. For example, you could make the Strait of Hormuz a US territory, if you so decide. I know you cannot guarantee outcomes yet “thank the Lord” that you work hard to apply diligent humility.

I must think before trying to clarify this message as deliverable as soon as you choose, hopefully in time for the mid-term elections. I will work diligently to express confidence.

Sincerely,

Phil Beaver

Phil Beaver does not “know.” He trusts in and is committed to theineluctabletruth, which can only be discovered. Conventional wisdom has truth founded on reason, but it obviously does not work.

Phil is agent for A Civic People of the United States, a Louisiana, education non-profit corporation. See online at promotethepreamble.blogspot.com, and consider essays from the latest and going back as far as you like. He uses the hashtag #USpreambler.

No comments:

Post a Comment