Monday, January 9, 2017

Monthly, January 9, 2017



Practice for January 9, 2017
1.     Through a quora question about utopia, I learned about a proposal for global Resource Based Economy.[1] (Note 1) It seems similar to A Civic People, except more communitarian than private-liberty-with-civic-morality or public-integrity. I only support communitarianism respecting safety & security and do not think clustering in a compound provides.
2.     The letter to Donald Trump on December 2, 2016 has not been answered. I am preparing another one on ACA changes.
3.     I began posting a daily commentary respecting The Advocate and other dialogues on the blog cipbr.blogspot.com.
4.     They say every good end comes to a thang. It seems to me this monthly activity is a waste of times—yours and mine, so I am not going to continue.
5.     Also, I registered with EBRP libraries for authority to reserve meeting rooms. However:
a.     Since there were no participants, only three presenters, at the third annual Constitution Day celebration, there will not be a fourth expected failure.
b.     That does not mean my dream of private-liberty-with-civic-morality or public-integrity is over. It will take a new direction yet to understand.
c.      I hope that long before June 21, someone will volunteer to make the fourth annual Ratification Day celebration happen, in which case the library room or other meeting place can be reserved.
d.     The purpose for the June 21 and September 17 celebrations is to promote individual-independence as necessary for national independence. I have not the talent to make that attractive, but someone has that talent. Perhaps there is no will for it.


[1]An ongoing “utopia” proposal in Florida, online at thevenusproject.com/resource-based-economy/

No comments:

Post a Comment