Tuesday, September 12, 2017

September 12, 2017

Phil Beaver works to establish opinion when the-objective-truth has not been discovered. He seeks to refine his opinion by listening when people share experiences and observations. The comment box below invites readers to write.
Note 1:  I often dash words in phrases in order to express and preserve an idea. For example, frank-objectivity represents the idea of candidly expressing the-objective-truth despite possible error. In other words, a person expresses his “belief,” knowing he or she could be in error. People may collaboratively approach the-objective-truth.
 Note 2: It is important to note "civic" refers to citizens who collaborate for the people more than for the city.
A personal paraphrase of the preamble by & for Phil Beaver:  We the willing people of nine of the thirteen United States commit to and trust in the purpose and goals stated herein --- integrity, justice, collaboration, defense, prosperity, liberty, and perpetuity --- and to cultivate limited services by the USA, beginning on June 21, 1788.
Composing their own paraphrase, citizens may consider the actual preamble and perceive whether they are willing or dissident toward its agreement.      

Our Views (theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/opinion/our_views/article_388ef3ce-81de-11e7-b629-777cd34f6ddb.html)
Cassidy . . . said that the first incidence of a psychotic episode should be the last, so long as all the problems are addressed then.

I find that a mysterious statement.

Our Views, 9/11 (theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/opinion/our_views/article_404bd964-93d2-11e7-8b05-1f05b5a042e8.html)

To Charles Kane: It is unfortunate that you spend so much energy trying to prove your misquotes of me, and I would like to help resolve the futile expressions.

First, I write about “the-objective-truth,” and you respond about “objective-truth.” Only you can come to appreciate the-objective-truth.

Secondly, The Advocate invites citizens to responsibly express their opinions and is reasonably liberal on enforcing responsibility. I think honesty is insufficient and therefore work hard for integrity.

For example, you objected to my statement that President Trump won 98% of US counties. I checked into Snopes and found that it is often unreliable. Also, I found a subsequent AP report that Trump won 84% of counties. (It’s comically captioned to say Ms. Clinton won over 500 counties instead of the erroneously reported 57.) Ask yourself: when Kane attempts to chide Beaver about Beaver’s correction of Beaver’s error, why doesn’t Kane write that Trump won 84% of counties instead of Beaver’s initial impression that it was 98%? And why didn’t Kane correct Beaver to start with? Why the futile attempt to ridicule?

It is obvious that many women use their bodies to gain celebrity advantage. And some celebrity men accept whatever the women offer. Only a free and irresponsible press would obfuscate the weak-female side of that argument. The press dis-serves authentic women and real men to get cheap profits.

As for my character, early in my chemical engineering career my esteemed boss and I were discussing my calculations for how to separate ethanol from water and toward the end water from ethanol: the distillation limits and researching the possibility for osmotic separation to further refine ethanol. As the stiletto heels of a secretary approached his open door, his head turned and mind retreated. After the heels passed, he turned back with a broad smile and asked, “Now where were we?” I was so disgusted I made up my mind to change bosses --- not jobs or employing company but bosses. My attitude on that front has never wavered, and I find it offensive when women cannot accept regard for them as persons rather than sexual objects. But that is often their attitude.

I care nothing about Trump’s past and look to his future. I look forward to the constitutional reforms he may institute. Lately, it seems the answer to one of his campaign questions, if nominated will you support the GOP no matter what? Is a resounding “No.” I like that and hope his slogan will change to “Make America Great.”


A free and responsible press would fulfill the goal of the press itself and serve we the people of the United States who want comprehensive safety and security. However, it seems they cannot live up to “a free press,” and sorely need a constitutional change to “free and responsible press,” backed up by law and enforcement.

The Advocate willfully claimed that America is a representative democracy, whereas the constitution guarantees a republican form of government. I support the constitution for the USA against The Advocate’s unconstitutional claim. I oppose the liberal democrats, who want to defeat the rule of law, the provision that has the potential to make America great and has kept that promise alive for 229 years.

This is my one and only response to your futile posts, and I look forward to an achievable, better future.


JT McQuitty Early into the Golding essay, I thought, for my person, "I can't think alone: I must have dialogue."
 
My favorite sentence in the essay is, "I dropped my hobby and turned professional." I aspire to level 1 thinking.

Second was the Einstein quote, “Fisch.”
  
Thank you.

Today’s thought, G.E. Dean (Psalms 5:3, CJB)
“ADONAI, in the morning you will hear my voice; in the morning I lay my needs before you and wait expectantly.”

Dean says “Start your day off right. Pray.”

David gets up in the morning and turns everything over to “you,” looking up. Not a very inspiring thought for the day.

Letters

White on white war after black on black war (Carriere III) (theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/opinion/letters/article_d6d67746-9412-11e7-a4a4-cbf4bcb19aa4.html)

The entire saga is a white vs white competition with monopoly on African slave trade as a side issue made possible by the black on black competition in Africa.

By admitting that the consequence is a unique American opportunity to establish comprehensive safety and security as the basis of civic integrity, the majority who want civic morality may make America great.

There will always be dissidents, but civic justice comes from neither theism nor government but from willing people.
   

Phil Beaver does not “know” the-indisputable-facts. He trusts and is committed to the-objective-truth of which most is undiscovered and some is understood. He is agent for A Civic People of the United States, a Louisiana, education non-profit corporation. See online at promotethepreamble.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment