Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February 22, 2017



Phil Beaver works to establish opinion when the-indisputable-facts-of-reality have not been discovered. He seeks to refine his opinion by learning other people’s experiences and observations. The comment box below invites sharing facts, opinion, or concern. (I read, write, and listen to establish my opinion as I pursue the-objective-truth.)
Note:  I often connect words in a phrase with the dash in order to represent an idea. For example, frank-objectivity represents the idea of candidly expressing the-objective-truth without addressing possible error or attempting to balance the expression.

The Advocate:

Our Views. I wondered why “After . . . State Police Superintendent Mike Edmonson . . . pledged to investigate . . . Gov. John Bel Edwards ordered his own probe.”
 
To whom does Edmonson report? It's not easy to learn online. Wikipedia gave a clue: “The Deputy Secretary of the Department of Public Safety serves as Superintendent of the Louisiana State Police. As of 2017, James M. "Jimmy" LeBlanc is the secretary of the department.” See wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_Department_of_Public_Safety_%26_Corrections .
 
Am I to think that regarding state police administration as well as governor protection Edmonson reports to Edwards rather than LeBlanc? Is this another can of Leblanc-worms as big as the Cain-can?
 
Without a doubt, I am grateful to The Advocate, my hometown newspaper, for reporting unsettling stories, but readers can take the suspicion that the people should order a probe of Gov. John Bel Edwards and any circular protections from the people's attention.

  
Today’s thought. I trust my origins. No human, living or dead can convince me I was conceived in error. 
 
I trust and am committed to the-objective-truth. 
 
No one can convince me I may improve my afterdeath. I trust my destiny.
 
Angel credit (Eckert). Eckert, give me the numbers and let me calculate the ratio or percentage. Otherwise, you lose my trust. 
 
But the real objection I have is this: Do away with the tax credits and entrepreneurs stay in Louisiana to harvest the Louisiana market anyway. I think that’s the way free-enterprise works. People who are willing to take a risk see ample rewards and go for the rewards.
 
To put it another way, people with the self-confidence to be entrepreneurs create business for reward and the rest of us work for a living and save & invest so as to participate in free-enterprise. It's a self-regulating free-market.

Politicians want to intervene so that they can skim some benefits. I say end the Angel tax credit and thereby reduce the sometimes huge interests of elected officials.
 
Schools (Spencer). Most of us would like to establish a civic culture wherein all but dissidents collaborate for broadly-defined-civic-safety-and-security, hereafter Security. 
 
“It was quite a challenge to teach . . . students . . . who seemed programmed to behave in a disrespectful jailhouse-bound manner. Were my rights as a teacher . . . violated?” I think so. You civil right to administrative support was denied, IMO.

Also, IMO, to be a policeman or other first responder, including investigators and district attorneys, wherein the rest of the government is pressuring you to find ways to ameliorate a-dissident-culture denies the first responders’ civil rights. Dissident-cultures must be constrained by statuary law and law enforcement.

A person, such as a police officer, has the right to contract for employment and enjoy administrative support rather than betrayal by management, in this case, the city, state, and federal governments.

Ultimately, civic-justice must be sought be a civic people---those who want Security so that they may pursue the real-no-harm happiness they want rather than the happiness someone else has in mind for them.

I usually pass every place of worship, because I do not want to be involved in religious wars.
Do you think I will go to Star Hill Church to meet Mayor Broome and debate the civil rights of members of BRPD for LPB promotion? Do you think I would show up to discuss race when we could talk civic-morality? No. I want to collaborate for public-integrity.

(Sorry. Sometimes the preacher comes out; just can't get Tater Valley, Tennessee out of me. google.com/maps/place/Tater+Valley+Rd,+Tennessee/@36.2748173,-84.2416991,9z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sTater+Valley+Road,+Luttrell,+Tennessee!3m4!1s0x885c7a03f71ae2ad:0x1576c501af9ea0c8!8m2!3d36.274813!4d-83.6813964)
    
Rich Lowry column. Lowry continues to disappoint. “Litigating . . . publicly beats the shadow game currently being played by anonymous sources.” A responsible press knows that the public cannot litigate. A responsible press gets the facts before going public. The reality seems to be somebody pays writers like Lowry to keep beating the rumor for print regardless of the-objective-truth.

Charles Krauthammer column. Sorry it takes a column, but Krauthammer’s question was worth the read: Why did Flynn lie? 
 
It seems Flynn is accustomed to convenience-lying, and the USA is better off. Trump works hard to verify the lie then simply fires the liar.

Lanny Keller column.  Don’t forget, the GOP turned its back on Dardenne in favor of Bitter or Angelle. With $4.7 billion going to corporate tax breaks Dardenne is not the tax-payer’s champion I claimed on my robo-calls. I probably won’t trust a politician again in my lifetime. I do not know the-objective-truth.
 
(I only hope for Trump and my vote for Trump. I am writing to him and doing all I can to establish public-integrity, starting right here in Baton Rouge. If it can start somewhere, public-integrity may bloom like wildfire. Most people want Security so they can pursue the happiness they perceive.)

Richard Cohen column.  Cohen presents the strawman, with a strange claim “doing all the things that Jews once supposedly did,” in the era when Jews had no nation, and then equates Trump’s statements about the lying media to Hitler’s statements about the Jews. IMO, Cohen knows a strawman when he uses one. What he strains to hide is Trump voters’ opposition to liberal democracy and consequently Trump’s opposition to lying media workers---word arrangers and “correctors” who boast of writing and journalism.

Salon inspections (Page 2B). Don’t forget. A civic people’s earnest issue here is the need for regulators in the first place. Here’s a sound way to double the tax payers’ money: examine every regulating authority set up in the state. Ask: Is this really protectionism against competition? If so, termnate the legislation that sets up the regulation. Kill bureaucracy and lawsuits like this one. It’s a twofer.

Tonia Cain (Page 2B). Again, I speculate (not think) she is a victim of the Louisiana Department she worked in. In other words, some people just get caught up in crime by the criminal examples all around them. It’s no excuse and there should be no leniency, but her administration should be held accountable.

State police travel (Page 1B). Has department head Jimmy Leblanc been fired?

Manufacturers tax breaks (Page 3A). The picture I get is that while a special session of the La Legislature strains to find $0.304 billion to gap a $26 billion budget that should be $18 billion at most, the Board of Commerce and Industry rubber stamped $4.9 billion in property tax exemptions in 2016 compared to $2.9 billion in 2015, an increase of $2 billion. I wonder what’s expected in 2017:  $8.3 billion, taking the budget to $29.4 billion? 
 
Our proposed child incentives program only costs $1 billion. Please Google “Phil Beaver + child incentives brief.” Everybody likes it but nobody thinks it feasible, yet it is very affordable. Mostly, it makes possible huge reductions in child abuse, which is rampant in these parts.
 
Since I am blinded from many facts and only seek, I will not participate in Together Louisiana’s fist of solidarity. But I am grateful for Mr. Brod Bagert’s attention to Louisiana tyranny.

Tenure law (Page 3A). Excellent consequence.

Naturalization (Page 7A). I hope (but doubt) the process involves a statement of trust and commitment to the preamble to the constitution for the USA. The constitution itself is not upheld by any of: the administration, the Congress, the judicial system, the press or we, the people. 

The civic people, defined by the preamble, ever so slowly, inch toward justice, sometimes halted by regression. However, we must not overlook acceleration. 
 
If just one city made up its mind to coordinate civic-justice, civic-morality, public-integrity by promotion and practice of the goals stated in the preamble, the USA could be transformed in a very rapid schedule. 
 
Most people want Security so as to pursue the happiness they perceive and therefore oppose the endless battles liberal democracy promises. There must be fidelity to Security.

Anti-Semitism (Page 7A). How can this be, after all that has happened? 

Is this the Arab influence at work? Who considers it a deadly insult to tamper with a people’s dead relatives? 
 
Euripides considered obligations to and from dead relatives in “Iphigenia at Aulis,” over 2400 years ago. I doubt that mystery has been resolved, but don’t know what culture in these days would attack graves. 
 
I am very upset about this world’s regression and its influence on the USA. I don't think Arabs are as much to blame as liberal democrats. It seems they'll do anything to demand conflict.

Trump on gender opinion (Page 7A). Bathrooms are somewhat symbolic. The real issue is fidelity:  Fidelity to the-objective-truth, to self, to family, to extended families, to the people, to the nation, to the world, and to the universe, both respectively and collectively.
 
Consider the case of a man with three adult children and six grandchildren who announces, “I discovered that even though my body is male my psychology has always been female. Therefore, starting today, I will compete with my spouse for beauty, caring spirit, sexuality and all that goes with being female. Now you may know why at times I may not have seemed a father to you: I was really a competing mother. I know it’s a surprise, but you’ll just have to deal with it. I know you’ll understand and consider me brave for facing my secret. If any of you feel you need a civic-practitioner to help you adjust, I will be glad to pay the bills until you are satisfied with my reality.”

Isn't this case already well known and publicized by the liberal democrats?

Paying crowd (Page 8A). Obviously $10 per plate is too small a fee.

Planned parenthood (Page 8A). The state should not fund abortion for fun, but women need medical services and should not be subjugated by religion or other dominant, un-civic opinion.

Smaller protests (Page 7A). Some AMO recruits may have seen the light: bearing expenses for AMO causes does not pay.

Phil Beaver does not “know”. Phil trusts and is committed to the-objective-truth of which most is undiscovered and some is understood. Phil Beaver is agent for A Civic People of the United States, a Louisiana, an education non-profit. See online at promotethepreamble.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment